Saturday, July 13, 2019

Summer Highlight~



We are enjoying our summer.  Each year we volunteer at our church's kids camp. We love it more than the kids do. I love seeing all the orange team (volunteers)! It is long and tiring but each year we can not wait for the next year. This year was our sixth year. Our second one with out Lysa. I know times will continue to change....   I pray we have a few more years with the boys volunteering before they are off doing internships and such!








I was on meal squad again this year. Over 2000 meals we prepared. The most tired I have been all summer~ but so much fun and so worth it! To God be the Glory!


This is our children's pastor/assoc. pastor.  Six years ago when he had this vision for Summergize~ we had 34 campers. This year we had over 200 with about 65 volunteers! That is the most the camp group can hold~ so we have a waiting list.  This is the picture of my boys with Archie (leader of summergize). Look how much they have grown!


Summergize 2019 is in the books. So thankful to have these memories with my Gracepointe tribe and my kiddos.  Waiting for 2020!


Change a life forever~ sponsor a child!

Grace~ Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment