Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Making Memories Always~ Time is fleeting


Our yearly family vacation to the beach. This year we went to St. Augustine. It was our first time there. Our oldest daughter Mandi and her husband Andrew were not able to make it.







We had such a wonderful time at the beach the first of May. It is always a kick off to our summer. We are now wrapping up our summer and I am a bit sad. Starting my/our 28th year of home schooling in about a week. But, before we do let me show you a few more of our summer highlights!


I love taking pictures. It is a hobby of mine. I love recording our story. Looking back on our memories is such a joy of mine. It brings me such peace and warms my heart, especially on hard days!

All of us except Billy (my husband), oldest daughter, Mandi and her husband Andrew and Dakota's wife, Alex. It is hard getting us all together at one time! Most of the time that only happens on Christmas!

My oldest daughter and her husband do not come on our beach trips. This summer they were able to come for a visit. We all went to Ichnucktnee Springs .....   all but Dakota & Alex. Like I said, it is hard to get everyone together! Mike & Amber came to meet us....  





We've had an amazing summer and I hate to see it end. Lysa leaves tomorrow to return to Johnson University....  for her Junior year. I have enjoyed having her here for the past 10 days. I will miss her. 


Life continues to change. My second son, Dakota moved to Memphis this summer. His wife, my daughter in law, Alex will start medical school this month.  


I love standing back and watching my kids interact with each
other. They all enjoy one another and laugh a lot. My half dozen are almost all adults.  Wes turned 15 last month and
Wyatt is 16. Where does the time go?

I have so many memories....  cherished in my heart. On the hard days I take some time and look at pictures. It always calms my heart and makes me smile. I am so very thankful to God for His mercy and grace.

Our memories stay with us forever. Even when life continues to change and kids become adults and move on to start their own lives....  we always have our memories!

Make memories.... they last a lifetime!



Grace~ Teena

No comments:

Post a Comment